Monday, August 11, 2008

DC museums

Today, Kei and I woke up at 9:00 am. Because today’s meeting time was 11:30. So, we prepared slowly, and went to STARBUCKS COFFEE to eat breakfast. The old-fashioned doughnut was very good, and it was cheaper than Japanese one. So I was surprised! After that, we went to WEAR HOUSE to buy sandals. We could find cute sandals. Also, we bought nice T-shirts, too.

Then, I met mentors and went to National Museum of the American Indian. I bought a kids book about the clothes of Native American and nature. I enjoyed shopping. But, in lunch time, I could eat nothing, because I felt unwell at that time. I was disappointed very much!

After lunch, I went to National Gallery Art Museum with Joe. It was too large to see all of exhibits. But I could see the exhibits of Vincent van Gogh, Renoir, Claude Monet, Picasso, and so on! I was satisfied. I want to go to there once more.

1 comment:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sae! ^^
Eating breakfast at Starbucks sounds really nice and just thinking about it makes me feel relaxed!