Thursday, August 14, 2008

We are MPP!!

I was very glad yesterday! Because Heather gave me a letter and the gifts. I was really moved. Thank you, Heather! I’ll use the pencil box carefully in Japan.

I saw the Gordon W. Prange Collection. It was very interesting. I was surprised when I saw it, because I had thought there are all of Japanese literary works in Japan. But, in fact, there are many in America! And I thought it is important that not only Japanese but also foreigners continue protecting each other’s cultures.

After that, I went bowling. Nikki was very good, so I lost. But it was very fun and I enjoyed it!

Then, we went to a very large department store; TARGET. I could buy good things there. For example, nail polish, markers, snacks and so on! After shopping, I went to an Indian restaurant with Kei, Sachi and Sanae. The curry we ate was very delicious. And I was taught Indian by a waiter. I was glad to experience it.

And then, I played miniature golf with Sachi and Kei. We thought a miniature golf is easy. But, in fact, it was difficult! And no one played it well. So, we played it in order to decide MPP. MPP means Most Poor Player! At first, I was good, but I became poor gradually. And what was even worse, I lost my ball! So, yesterday’s MPP was me!! I was disappointed, but really enjoyed playing it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very moved by The letter from Heather, too!! It was my treasure!!!!!

Baltimore T-shirt was very good1!!!:-)

Sachi said...

We enjoyed playing putt-putt together! We are MPP, but that's fine, isn't it?

Nikki said...

Sae!
I hope that you are home safe and sound in japan. Thank you for being so much fun to hang out with these past two weeks.. You are a wonderful girl!

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Sae, I am glad your last days were as fun-filled as the preceding ones. It's wonderful not to be afraid to try new things and even better to enjoy your failures as much as your successes! I am also terrible at miniature golf and I think if I had been there I would have taken your MPP title.

I've scheduled a chat at Tapped In on Saturday, Sept. 27, at 11 pm Tokyo time. I hope to see you there!

Nina