Monday, August 4, 2008

In Alexandria and Georgetown

I went to Alexandria and Georgetown yesterday. I went to Christ church first, and I sat the seat which George Washington had sat. In the afternoon, I went to restaurant with Joe and ate very delicious seafood dish and big ice cream. Then I went to art museum. There were many picture and pottery. I enjoyed seeing them. And I rode the boat. I felt the very nice breeze and I took many pictures there.

Then, I went to the park with Nikki. And I enjoyed playing card games. After that, I ate a chicken burrito in the Mexican restaurant for the first time. It was very good!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It was so much fun playing cards and relaxing at the park yesterday. We had such good weather.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sae~!
It seems that you had a wonderful time visiting Alexandria and Georgetown! I imagine that visiting the church was inspiring, wasn't it?

Nina Liakos said...

It sounds like a perfect day! I am sorry to have missed it.