Monday, August 11, 2008

Very Exciting Day !!


The Baltimore Excursion was very good.

First, I went to the American Visionary Art Museum. It was very exciting. There are many beautiful pictures and statues. And I bought a photograph collection of Audrey Hepburn and some souvenirs for my friends.

Then, I rode the water taxi. And I saw beautiful views from it. Also, I rode the boat with Nikki, Sanae and Kei. I pedaled the boat. It was very hard, but fun! After that, I bought T-shirt with Sahori. It is printed peace mark. I bought black T-shirt, and Sahori bought pink one. I’ll wear it with Sahori tomorrow! I’m looking forward to do so!!

After the shopping in Baltimore, I went to see the baseball game. I like watching baseball, so I really enjoyed it. I was surprised the stadium was lager than Japanese one. I didn’t know the players of Orioles, but the game was really fun for me. And Orioles beated Rangers! And then, I saw very exciting fireworks!!

I could have good time today. See you!

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello again, Sae!
You did a lot of different things, didn't you? And it's nice to know that you enjoyed all of them!

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Sae,
Ask me for help rotating the fireworks photograph tomorrow, okay?

I didn't see you and Sahori wearing your new t-shirts. Did you take pictures?

Nikki said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Baltimore. Thank you for going on the paddle boat with me. It was a great time for me to relax!