Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm in Japan

Hi! I went back to Japan yesterday. First, I called my family and friends and talked about my wonderful experiences in America. Then, I sent e-mail to Nina, Heather, Nikki, Joe and Mike. And I saw the answers from them in this morning. I was glad to see them. Thank you, Nina, Heather and mentors!!

By the way, I’ll go back to my hometown tomorrow. So, I’ll show my pictures took in America to my family and friends. I’m looking forward to doing so. And I think I want to keep blogging in my home town. Please read my blog again.

See you!:-)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Sae,
Thank you for emailing me, it was great to hear from you! I'm glad you made it home okay! I look forward to hearing from you again!

Hiromi said...

Hi, Sae!
I'm glad to hear that you came back to Japan safely! Have fun with the rest of the vacation, and I'm looking forward to talking to you at Tapped In soon. ^^

Joseph said...

email me back!

kei said...

I was glad to be your roommate^^Enjoy your vacation in your hometown:)