Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Exciting Day!!

Today, I met two partners; Monica and Diana. I enjoyed speaking with them. I want to meet them again!

After that, I went to the Kennedy Center. The Kennedy Center was very large building! And there is a very huge bust of Kennedy. I was very surprised to see it!! And I listened to very wonderful jazz! And I took picture with the lady of the big band’s singer. I was very happy.

Then, I ate sushi after a long time. I ate tuna and California roll and so on. They were very good. Especially, California roll was more delicious than I had expected. I want to eat it another time.

4 comments:

RYOHEI said...

Was California roll good? My SUSHI roll was very spicy! And I don't like it so much.

Nikki said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the Kennedy Center. Isn't it a beautiful place? I've seen many concerts and plays there.

Nina Liakos said...

I keep hearing that the Japanese food in that restaurant was good. I am glad to hear it!

The Kennedy Center is a beautiful place, isn't it? I particularly love the view from the terrace. I don't go there often, but every year I participate in the Messiah Singalong. There are a professional orchestra and chorus, and the audience bring their music and sing along with all the choruses of Frideric Handel's Messiah. It's an awesome experience!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sae! ^^
It's nice to hear that you enjoyed eating the California roll and it makes me hungry! Hahaha.