Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Very Exciting Day !!

I went to Voice of America after the morning class. And I saw the studio of radio and television. I recognized the effect of media and the importance of transmission again.

After that, I joined Mike’s group and ate lunch. I ate a baja chicken sandwich. It was spicy, but tasted good.

After I went back to College Park, Kei and I went to Cold Stone Creamery. The ice cream was bigger than Japanese one! We were surprised but could eat all of it.

And then, I went to Nikki’s house. Nikki’s house was very big and nice! I played badminton with Sachi and Kei. It was fun, but yesterday was a very windy day. So, we played volleyball instead. Then, I played pinball with Sachi, Kei and Ryohei. At first, Ryohei was a very good player and taught us how to play. But, we came to be able to play batter than Ryohei gradually. We enjoyed playing it!! In fact, we didn’t think that pinball was interesting, but pinball was more exciting than we expected. But other people couldn’t understand the fun of it. I thought that only the players can understand it.

Then, I laid down on the hammock with Sachi and Kei. I felt good. And we took a rest there. I thought that I don’t want to go back to Japan more and more at that time.

Yesterday was very good day! I wish that today is better day still more.

4 comments:

RYOHEI said...

If we have chance to play again, I'll win! I think you should buy Pinball in your house.

Nina Liakos said...

I wish you could stay in America, too! But to be honest, America is not one long vacation all the time--we work and study too, just as you do in Japan. Still, I hope you can come back and see us again someday!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sae!
It's always nice to read your blog because you write a lot, and I can understand the detail! ^^

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed visiting Nikki's house. Though I've known about you and Nikki virtually, I can imagine how much fun you had!

Heather said...

Sae,

I agree that Pinball does not look very interesting at first. However, it can be addictive and you can't help but play again and again!! Are there pinball machines in Japan?